Over the past 30 years No Water System Experts has consistently strove to do its best to provide homeowners with wet foundation solutions using only the best basement waterproofing products. We know that excess water in your foundation is not simply annoying – it is posing a great threat to the integrity of your house, its construction, and your family members’ health and safety.
We’ve developed a personal and professional approach to each wet basement problem that we have to deal with. Working with the best waterproofing materials secures the quality and endurance of the works that we perform. Dry up your basement permanently and turn it into a nice place in your house by using our services and the products that we offer.
Wet Basement Waterproofing Products
All wet basement waterproofing products could be broken up into two main categories.
There are the products that were designed specifically for those homeowners who are looking for ready, do-it-yourself solutions for a safe and bright basement.
Other products are designed for professional use. If your problem is more serious and you cannot fix it by your own means, your basement repair contractor will use the basement waterproofing products that are available exclusively for professionals.
Do It Yourself Basement Waterproofing Products
If you are looking for a budget-friendly solution for the wet basement problem, you might consider using DIY interior basement waterproofing products. Note, however, that some of the problems in your basement might need professional assistance, so we recommend you consult with your basement repair contractor first. There are certain products designed to assist homeowners to waterproof their houses.
DIY Leak Protection
If you are in need of basement leak repair, there are a few simple and safe solutions to this issue.
- SealOnce Basement System is a perfect solution for wet basements with the water leaking through the joint where the floor and the walls meet.
- Crack Foundation Wall Repair is a set of tubes. The substance will safely seal the cracks in the cement walls in about 12 hours.
The NO Water System Experts works only with the reliable suppliers of basement waterproofing products. If you have any questions about our products, feel free to give us a call or schedule your free consultation with our specialist.
Getting Rid Of Excessive Water
If the water is coming from other sources, and filling in the cracks is not enough, we recommend that you get rid of the excess water by using our simple equipment.
- Sump Pump Kit contains advanced sump pump equipment that will help you to pump the water out of your basement and direct it to a safe place.
- UnderGround Downspouts collects the roof water that often gets to people’s basements and turns it away from your foundation.
If you are looking for budget-friendly solutions, you could always look for basement waterproofing products on sale, as this could save you money. These products can solve minor wet foundation issues. However, note that if you are facing more serious problems, you need to contact your contractor. Sometimes, DIY operations may be dangerous for your house constructions and the health and security of your family members.
Basement Waterproofing Membrane Products
Installing a waterproofing membrane in your system means creating an isolated waterproof environment in your basement. The waterproofing membrane is a great solution for those, who want to extend the useful space of their house without actually building additional rooms.
- External waterproofing membranes are used for capping the basement space outside. A double-layer membrane safely protects the basement from water getting inside it. This type of membrane is normally installed on newly constructed buildings.
- Cavity drain membrane is fixed over the walls and floors of cellar areas in buildings that have been constructed a long time ago. The membrane has special studs that make an efficient air-gap from which water can drain, leaving the plastered finishes unaffected.
Installing a membrane is by far the best way to waterproof your basement. It not only efficiently keeps your water from getting inside, but it also offers a few finishing options. Due to this, your basement will not only be dry, but it can also look nice and cozy. The water kept behind the membrane can be directed away from the basement with the help of a sump pump or additional French drain installation.
Best Product For Waterproofing Basement Floor
While membrane installation is the most effective way to waterproof your basement walls, we recommend installing a vapor barrier to protect your basement floor from excess moisture. A vapor barrier is a vast sheet of plastic material that is normally put over the floor in the crawl space. This layer makes sure that the moisture does not volatilize from the dirt floor into the common space. Over at No Water System Experts, we use the VaporBright Crawlspace Vapor Barrier – the extremely resistant material.
Interior Basement Waterproofing Products
There are various inside basement waterproofing products available on the market right now, which include, but are not limited to:
- Various drainage systems
- Sump pumps
- Leaks repair materials
- Basement insulation materials
Whenever it is possible, we recommend our clients take an interior approach to waterproofing due to the following reasons:
- It does not require excavating the ground from the inside
- It is a cost-effective solution for unfinished spaces
- It is safer and more endurable than the exterior waterproofing methods
Basement Waterproofing Products Reviews
If you are still doubting the quality of the products used by your contractor, feel free to request your basement repair professionals to provide you with a list of the materials used. In most cases, you can read honest reviews available on the Internet to make sure that their quality corresponds to all current regulations and norms.